You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Recipe for the creamiest sugar free cheesecake, only using stevia. Guilt free healthy cheesecake suitable for diabetics as well! Let me know what do you think in the comments below and if there is any recipe you would love to see in healthier version.
Full recipe: https://youtu.be/oWTJTwaOTf8
Please don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE and watch my other videos. SUBSCRIBE, love and comment to support me and my channel.
Healthy desserts playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrDQm1C70XM&list=PLl30Tr5pSQmjUi8duxaHqDSr_nSa6iEt2
DIY video playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwdBPBkcEo&list=PLl30Tr5pSQmgXoN1h-bCFS2gnuWEbyNQG
– 100 grams of dates soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
– 50 grams melted butter
– 150 grams biscuits (any)
– Mix all in food processor until well combined
– Bake at 200 C for 5 -7 minutes
Filling – first layer:
– 2 eggs
– 1 tablespoon of stevia blend ( I use Pyure Stevia Blend https://iherb.co/hrnDzfJ)
* can be replaced by 3 tablespoons of regular sugar)
– juice from one lemon
– 2 tablespoons lemon zest
– 500 grams of low fat cheese (can be replaced by cream cheese, for example philadelphia)
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– Mix all ingredients well and add on baked crust and bake for 20 minutes on 170 C
Filling – second layer:
– 400 grams of sour cream
– 1 tablespoon of stevia blend – can be replaced by 3 tablespoon of regular sugar)
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– Mix all ingredients well and add on top of first layer which is baked and add to turned off oven for 5 minutes
– cool cheesecake until room temperature and add in the fridge overnight to completely cool