You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
This is a excellent Cheesy Meatball Sub recipe, you could make this awesome meatball sub for the family. I’m going to try this as a cheesy chicken meatball sub recipe as well.
Checkout Vel Dogg’s Meatball Sub video:
love ✔ “Share” ✔ Tag ✔ Comment ✔ Re-post ✔Follow me
If you love soul food and southern recipes Follow me or join my Awesome Free Recipe YouTube channel for recipes, fun, tips and inspiration.😀
(CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE)
“Subscribe to my channel!” or “Watch my next video!”
[If you cook this recipe…Please post a picture on Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #Raymackstyle.
The Best Cheesy Meatball Sub EVER!!!
1 pack Carano Spicy Sicilian Meatballs
1 pack Carando Abruzzese Meatballs
1 whole or 1/2 onion
1/2 jar Bertolli Five Cheese Pasta Sauce
1/2 jar Bertolli Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce
Garlic Pepper Seasoning
Red Onion Powder (www.spainsspices.com)
Weber Garlic Jalapeno Seasoning
Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
Garlic Buttery Sub Rolls:
2 big French Sub Rolls
Garlic Salt Parsley Seasoning
1.Heat a cast iron skillet on top of the stove, add olive oil and brown the meatballs, add onions and brown.
2. Add your pasta sauce to the skillet and mix. Add all of the seasoning ingredients listed above, taste the sauce and adjust seasoning to your liking.
3. cut your sub rolls, but don’t go to deep. You can cut your sub rolls in half as well. Coat the Sub roll with melted butter, add seasoning.
4. Mix your 3 cheeses together in a bowl, add a small amount of meatball sauce to the bottom of the sub roll, sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Add your Meatballs to the sub roll, sprinkle more parmesan cheese.
5. Add meatball sauce on top of the meatball sub, put lots of cheese on top, sprinkle Garlic Pepper seasoning and Parsley on top of the cheese.
6. put in the oven @ 350° degrees, cook for 12-15 minutes.
READY TO SERVE….
—–‐——-TRY THESE SEASONINGS BELOW————
Click here to checkout
THE MEATSTALL YOUTUBE CHANNELhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCks1q5VcVxA59C067eriaYw
His BBQ SAUCE is incredible
Yummy Seasoning (Yummy Blackened Seasoning)
use the PROMO CODE (LoveRayMack)
for 15% off
Spain’s Spices Instagram