You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
I’m so excited that my Bento Box Lunch series is BACK! These lunches are all Whole30 approved and are super tasty! You can easily pack these for school or work, and can be sure to stay on track during your Whole30. I’ll have more Whole30 bento box lunch ideas next week!
s t u f f i n t h i s v i d e o:
▪ lunchbots bento box: https://amzn.to/30fZRPb
▪ monbento box: https://amzn.to/33jWCZj
▪ monbento utensils: https://amzn.to/2D7VPzF
▪ monbento sauce cups: https://amzn.to/338T4Jc
▪ portable utensils: https://amzn.to/2Pfcy6C
▪ edtsy bento box: https://amzn.to/313OZ6h
▪ silicone liners: https://amzn.to/3hVMYA8
▪ immersion blender: https://amzn.to/2D9IJlF
▪ crinkle cutter: https://amzn.to/33a3et7
▪ whole30 mayo recipe: https://youtu.be/z6y2nte0xtw
▪ whole30 grocery haul: https://youtu.be/3KogYEsaTXc
v i d e o e q u i p m e n t:
♡ Music I Use: https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/cja9i9/
♡ Vlog camera: https://amzn.to/2Jo7vRK
♡ Tripod: https://amzn.to/3qbQafP
♡ Editing software I use: Adobe Premier Pro
#whole30 #bentoboxes #whole30bentobox
FTC Disclaimer: Some links above are affiliate links from which I acquire a small commission. This does not affect you as a customer at all, but helps me keep on making video for you guys! All opinions are my own.