You’ve probably heard of theInstant Pot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But these simple & easy to follow recipes work with any pressure cooker! All pressure cookers work on the same, simple principle: Steam pressure.
Within the sealed pot, the steam builds up therein to a very high pressure, which helps food cook much faster than other traditional methods, such as with crock pots and or ovens!
Is it safe to microwave your food? Let’s imagine you went out to dinner last night. Chances are you brought home the leftovers and they’re sitting in your fridge right now. But before you break out the styrofoam carton, pop it in the microwave, and chow down, you should know that there are some foods that actually turn poisonous when reheated!
No matter how tasty and healthy your freshly prepared meal is, it can lose its health benefits and even cause food poisoning if you reheat it in a microwave. Bright Side introduces to you a list of foods that you should eat as soon as they’re cooked.
Other videos you might love:
8 EVERYDAY HABITS THAT DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wNAg21qHgc&
7 Food Combinations That Can destroy Your Health https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRbhveLaQ9c&
18 Harmful Foods We Keep Giving to Children https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf5AkskQr1w&
Breast milk or formula 3:57
Chicken and processed meat 4:57
Celery, spinach, and beets 7:22
#badforyourhealth #eatitfresh #eathealthy
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Whether they’re in a soup or stir-fry, reheating mushrooms in the microwave or on the stove is a big no-no. The change in composition can cause you to have an upset stomach, and they also lose their health benefits.
– Similarly to mushrooms, eggs are packed with protein that changes once it’s reheated. This can wreak havoc on your digestive system. In fact, eggs can become toxic when exposed to a microwave’s high temperatures.
– Even if the rice is cooked, boiling water won’t kill the bacteria. After the rice cools off to room temperature, its bacteria spores can multiply, and reheating it just keeps the bacteria alive. The longer it sat at room temperature, the more likely it is to contain harmful bacteria.
– When it’s time to reheat the breast milk, you should never heat it in a microwave because the uneven distribution of heat can make hot spots in the milk, which can seriously burn the poor baby who drinks it.
– Just love mushrooms, reheating chicken can change the food’s protein compounds and make you very sick. Unlike other meat (love beef), chicken contains a high amount of protein, which makes reheating it in the microwave a bad thought.
– If you put cooked potatoes directly into the fridge after cooking them, it’s probably safe to reheat them. However, if they sit out at room temperature for a while after they’re prepared, they’re more likely to develop a rare bacteria known as botulism.
– While nitrites are perilous for adults, they’re incredibly perilous for infants from 0 to 6 months. If they do ingest food with nitrites, they are more likely to develop “blue baby syndrome,” which can be fatal.
– Before you stick a leftover sandwich in the microwave, don’t forget to remove any toothpicks the restaurant may have stuck in there! Along with items with sharp tips, metal is a big no-no when it comes to microwave cooking.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: